Gain Mortgage and Real Estate Knowledge
Myers Capital Hawaii offers complimentary seminars to help educate clients about residential and commercial mortgages. We’ll provide information to help you find a loan program that best fits purchase, refinance, or investment plans. It’s part of our commitment of providing expert mortgage planning to help clients meet not just their real estate financing needs but also their overall financial goals.
How to Finance Home Renovations and Construction
Hosted by Reed Myers, Principal, NMLS 322195
Thursday, June 23, 2022
If you’re considering home renovations or want to build a new home, don’t miss this free webinar. Get important insights and expert guidance about how to properly finance your next home remodeling project.
- Learn the importance of having a financing strategy before starting your project
- 4 main financing tools and their pros and cons
- What types of financing to avoid
- How to qualify for the best financing programs and interest rates
- Types of projects: Kitchen or bathroom remodel, new addition or Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU), and custom home construction
Participants can submit questions during and after the webinar for a live Q&A at the end of the event.
For more details, call Myers Capital Hawaii at 808-566-6611.