Gain Mortgage and Real Estate Knowledge
Myers Capital Hawaii offers complimentary seminars to help educate clients about residential and commercial mortgages. We’ll provide information to help you find a loan program that best fits purchase, refinance, or investment plans. It’s part of our commitment of providing expert mortgage planning to help clients meet not just their real estate financing needs but also their overall financial goals.
How to Finance Home Renovations and Construction
Hosted by Reed Myers, Principal, NMLS 322195
saturday, september 24
11:30 a.m. to 12:30 PM
If you’re considering home renovations or want to build a new home, don’t miss this free seminar. Get important insights and expert guidance about how to properly finance your next home remodeling project.
- Importance of having a financing strategy before starting your project
- Latest financing options and their pros and cons
- Types of financing to avoid
- How to qualify for the best financing programs and interest rates
- Types of projects: Kitchen or bathroom remodel, new addition or Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU), and custom home construction
Space is limited. Walk-ins allowed. First-come, first-served.
Note: An event admission fee is required for the BIA.
BIA BIG Home Building and Remodeling Show, Blaisdell Center:
Friday - September 23, 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday - September 24, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday - September 25, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Visit us at Booth 320
For event details, click here.
For more details, call Myers Capital Hawaii at 808-566-6611.