Don’t Get Disqualified Due to Your Tax Returns!
If you’re looking to make a home purchase, refinance, apply for a home equity or HELOC, then don’t miss this no-cost opportunity to get a loan you may need now and in the future.
How income, expenses, and deductions are declared on tax returns can affect a borrower’s mortgage application. We can help provide a free tax return analysis to help better position you to qualify for a home loan.
Is This You?
Here are a few commonly overlooked scenarios that can make it harder to qualify for the loan you need:
- Thinking of refinancing or purchasing later this year or next?
- Want to take out a fixed-rate home equity loan or HELOC?
- Income changing due to new job or retirement?
- Have or want to purchase an investment property?
- Self-employed/business owner?
- A W-2 employee who switches to self-employed or business owner?
- Business owner who changes company type to an LLC?
- Landlord who deducts maintenance, repairs, property management expenses, etc.?
Benefits for Qualified Borrowers
- Get approved for a mortgage, refinance or HELOC you need
- Obtain a competitive rate
- Lower monthly payments and interest costs
- Tap into equity for home renovations, repairs, college tuition, debt consolidation, etc.
Sign up for a free tax return analysis today.
Call 808-566-6611 or click below to register.
Article published in the Business section of the Star Advertiser, Tuesday, March 23, 2021. Click here to view ad.
Note: The information to be provided is for informational purposes only. Myers Capital Hawaii does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult with your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.