Buy and Finance Your Next Home at a Great Rate
Purchasing a home is a major milestone and an involved project. It is also one of the biggest purchases that people make in their lifetimes. For more than two decades, Myers Capital Hawaii has helped thousands of buyers successfully finance their home purchases.
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned real estate investor, we take an all-encompassing approach in providing mortgage solutions and expert guidance. Our seasoned mortgage advisors will work with you to review multiple home loan options that match your buying needs. We want to find a mortgage at a competitive rate that best fits your home purchase goals.
We will help buyers navigate the mortgage process, keeping it transparent and hassle-free as possible. We have the expertise and technology to guide you, your agent, and other involved parties, throughout the entire transaction, keeping everyone well-informed.
We want buyers to confidently know the mortgage’s key steps, including closing day so you can find out when you can move into your new home and enjoy the benefits of homeownership.
We offer a multitude of loan programs to fit a wide range of borrowers, including low down payment options.
- Conventional 30, 20, 15 and 10 Year Fixed
- First-Time Home Buyer programs – Low down payment
- VA – No or low down payment
- VA Jumbo
- FHA – 3.5% down payment
- USDA – No down payment
- Jumbo and Super Jumbo up to $10 Million
- 40-Year Fixed Rate – Interest Only
- Non-Permanent Resident Alien/Foreign National
- Investor Fix and Flip Loans
- Non-Warrantable Condos
The Mortgage-Home Buying Process
STEP 1: FIGURE OUT HOW MUCH HOME YOU CAN AFFORD
STEP 2: GET PRE-APPROVED FOR A LOAN
- Confirming your home price range will allow you to make a stronger offer. A pre-approval involves a lender verifying your credit history, income, assets, and financial documents, including W-2 forms, pay stubs, and bank account statements.
- Complete our easy application to get started. Click here.
Step 3: Shop for your new home
Hire a realtor who can help you find homes on the market in your price range and represent you throughout the entire transaction.
Step 4: prepare for the mortgage process and closing
After your offer is accepted, our loan team will guide you throughout the process, keeping you and your agent informed of key steps.
-These include getting a home inspection to check for any major flaws in the home.
-A home appraisal is also required to determine the fair market value of the home. It protects the borrower from paying too much for a home. It also serves as a benchmark for the maximum amount to loan to a borrower.
-A closing date will be arranged for you to sign loan documents and cover fees.
-A date will be set on when you can move into your new home.
Contact us for a no-obligation consultation